Starting at $16,720 MSRP, the 2012 Cruze, for its size, gives owners a lot for their money. It's designed to fit seamlessly into a driver's ever-evolving life, says General Motors, and it delivers 138 horsepower and accelerates con ganas.
The 2012 Cruze offers more cargo space, more safety with best-in-class 10 standard airbags and more miles per gallon in the Cruze Eco -- 45 mpg on the highway.
According to USA Today, it currently holds the highest highway rating for any gasoline-power car sold in the U.S.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW