Starting at $16,720 MSRP, the 2012 Cruze, for its size, gives owners a lot for their money. It's designed to fit seamlessly into a driver's ever-evolving life, says General Motors, and it delivers 138 horsepower and accelerates con ganas.
The 2012 Cruze offers more cargo space, more safety with best-in-class 10 standard airbags and more miles per gallon in the Cruze Eco -- 45 mpg on the highway.
According to USA Today, it currently holds the highest highway rating for any gasoline-power car sold in the U.S.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today