Starting at $16,720 MSRP, the 2012 Cruze, for its size, gives owners a lot for their money. It's designed to fit seamlessly into a driver's ever-evolving life, says General Motors, and it delivers 138 horsepower and accelerates con ganas.
The 2012 Cruze offers more cargo space, more safety with best-in-class 10 standard airbags and more miles per gallon in the Cruze Eco -- 45 mpg on the highway.
According to USA Today, it currently holds the highest highway rating for any gasoline-power car sold in the U.S.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy