Starting at $16,720 MSRP, the 2012 Cruze, for its size, gives owners a lot for their money. It's designed to fit seamlessly into a driver's ever-evolving life, says General Motors, and it delivers 138 horsepower and accelerates con ganas.
The 2012 Cruze offers more cargo space, more safety with best-in-class 10 standard airbags and more miles per gallon in the Cruze Eco -- 45 mpg on the highway.
According to USA Today, it currently holds the highest highway rating for any gasoline-power car sold in the U.S.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women