Just as its name suggests, the 2012 Regal is a luxurious car with its flowing lines and sculpted body that combines sport-injected performance and fuel efficiency.
The Regal delivers an estimated 20 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway. And GM didn't shy away from safety, either -- the Regal features the latest restraint technology, including double pre-tensioned front safety belts, a GM-patented pedal-release system, and side-impact protection beams.
The 2012 Regal starts at $26,670 MSRP.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines