Just as its name suggests, the 2012 Regal is a luxurious car with its flowing lines and sculpted body that combines sport-injected performance and fuel efficiency.
The Regal delivers an estimated 20 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway. And GM didn't shy away from safety, either -- the Regal features the latest restraint technology, including double pre-tensioned front safety belts, a GM-patented pedal-release system, and side-impact protection beams.
The 2012 Regal starts at $26,670 MSRP.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison