Just as its name suggests, the 2012 Regal is a luxurious car with its flowing lines and sculpted body that combines sport-injected performance and fuel efficiency.
The Regal delivers an estimated 20 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway. And GM didn't shy away from safety, either -- the Regal features the latest restraint technology, including double pre-tensioned front safety belts, a GM-patented pedal-release system, and side-impact protection beams.
The 2012 Regal starts at $26,670 MSRP.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- President Obama Hints at Bernanke Exit