Luxury and comfort are the first things that come to mind with the LaCrosse, which starts at $29,960 MSRP.
Buick engineers designed first-class rear seating for this sedan to have more leg room than ever -- and more than its competitors, too.
The vehicle offers optional push-button start to power up the six-speed transmission with Driver Shift Control that allows the driver to switch from automatic to a clutchless manual operation. The car gets 25 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip