Luxury and comfort are the first things that come to mind with the LaCrosse, which starts at $29,960 MSRP.
Buick engineers designed first-class rear seating for this sedan to have more leg room than ever -- and more than its competitors, too.
The vehicle offers optional push-button start to power up the six-speed transmission with Driver Shift Control that allows the driver to switch from automatic to a clutchless manual operation. The car gets 25 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway.
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information