Luxury and comfort are the first things that come to mind with the LaCrosse, which starts at $29,960 MSRP.
Buick engineers designed first-class rear seating for this sedan to have more leg room than ever -- and more than its competitors, too.
The vehicle offers optional push-button start to power up the six-speed transmission with Driver Shift Control that allows the driver to switch from automatic to a clutchless manual operation. The car gets 25 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway.
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference