Luxury and comfort are the first things that come to mind with the LaCrosse, which starts at $29,960 MSRP.
Buick engineers designed first-class rear seating for this sedan to have more leg room than ever -- and more than its competitors, too.
The vehicle offers optional push-button start to power up the six-speed transmission with Driver Shift Control that allows the driver to switch from automatic to a clutchless manual operation. The car gets 25 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway.
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Alex Kinsey, Sierra Deaton Crowned 'X-Factor' Champs
- Insurance Rule Change Angers Industry
- Revised GDP Up 4.1 Percent in 3rd Quarter
- Obama Opens Last-Minute Loophole in Insurance Law
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Obama's Dad Was Abusive Drunk, Half Brother Says
- Brian Boitano Announces That He Is Gay
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama