Luxury and comfort are the first things that come to mind with the LaCrosse, which starts at $29,960 MSRP.
Buick engineers designed first-class rear seating for this sedan to have more leg room than ever -- and more than its competitors, too.
The vehicle offers optional push-button start to power up the six-speed transmission with Driver Shift Control that allows the driver to switch from automatic to a clutchless manual operation. The car gets 25 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo