In its April print edition, HispanicBusiness ran an item headed "Top 10 Hispanic-owned Companies in Miami 2011," a list showing the top Miami companies' overall ranking on the 2011 HispanicBusiness 500 along with their revenues for 2010.
We inadvertently included five companies from Virginia in the list. The error didn't affect the rankings on the Miami list -- the top 10 companies are indeed Miami companies, while the next five are from Virginia -- but we do regret the error.
However, it does give us the opportunity to mention Express Travel of Miami.
As Olga M. Ramudo, the company's president and CEO, pointed out when she brought the error to our attention, Express Travel ranked at No. 225 on the HispanicBusiness 500, with revenues of $19.7 million for 2010. That doesn't put Express Travel in the Miami top 10 -- but it's exemplary all the same.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Apple Said to Duck Billions in Taxes
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Georgia GOP Preaches Minority Outreach