PROVIDENCE, RI -- (Marketwire) -- 05/03/12 -- BoIA is looking for a full-time Python programmer to work with its best-of-breed web applications team in Providence, Rhode Island. Minimum requirements include 2+ years of practical Python programming experience, proficiency with HTML/CSS. Other prerequisites include excellent engineering skills with the ability to excel in a team environment.
This is a full-time, salaried position with health and dental benefits.
Apply by emailing your resume to Careers@boia.org
About the Bureau of Internet Accessibility WWW.BOIA.ORG
The Bureau of Internet Accessibility provides automated website accessibility scanning and results. Issues are identified and presented in a prioritized, comprehensive report with suggested remediation. BoIA's service is Web-based, automated, repeatable to continuously monitor content and is cost effective. The initial accessibility scan is free with optional member services that provide unlimited accessibility scanning.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
The Bureau of Internet Accessibility
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States