Formula One world champion Sebastian Vettel has dismissed British news reports that he has agreed to join Ferrari in 2014.
Citing F1 insiders, The Sunday Times and Independent on Sunday said that the Red Bull driver had signed a pre-contract with Ferrari and race for them if they provided him with a competitive car.
But Vettel told the auto, motor und sport website after a fourth-place finish in Sunday's Monaco Grand Prix: "It looks like someone had to fill some space in the newspaper. I have signed nothing."
Vettel said in the past that he wants to drive for Ferrari at some stage in his career. His Red Bull contract runs until 2014.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal