Formula One world champion Sebastian Vettel has dismissed British news reports that he has agreed to join Ferrari in 2014.
Citing F1 insiders, The Sunday Times and Independent on Sunday said that the Red Bull driver had signed a pre-contract with Ferrari and race for them if they provided him with a competitive car.
But Vettel told the auto, motor und sport website after a fourth-place finish in Sunday's Monaco Grand Prix: "It looks like someone had to fill some space in the newspaper. I have signed nothing."
Vettel said in the past that he wants to drive for Ferrari at some stage in his career. His Red Bull contract runs until 2014.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women