Talk about your pop culture explosions, Justin Bieber and Madonna will be playing "who's a bigger deal" in the Bay Area in early October.
Bieber announced Wednesday he is bringing his Believe Tour to Northern California, with stops Oct. 5 at SaveMart Center in Fresno and Oct. 6 at Oracle Arena in Oakland.
But that's around the same time that Madonna has two Bay Area shows scheduled -- Oct. 6-7 at HP Pavilion in San Jose.
Egads! Does this mean parents will have to choose between taking their daughters to see Justin Bieber or going to see Madonna for themselves?
Or maybe everything will be fine, and Madonna and the Biebs will meet up at the Saddle Rock in Fremont to perform a quick after-hours duet.
Tickets for Justin Bieber's shows go on sale to the general public June 2. Fan club members, however, can land presale tickets through www.bieberfever.com starting Wednesday May 23. Also, American Express will offer a pre-sale from May 24 to May 31. Ticket prices are $76.50-$94.80 for the Fresno show. $66.25-$85.25 for Oakland.
The Believe Tour is currently scheduled to touch down in more than 45 cities. This North American trek kicks off Sept. 29 in Glendale, Ariz, and winds up on Jan. 26 in Miami, Fla.
Justin Bieber will be supporting his fourth studio album, "Believe," which is due in stores June 19. Executive producers on the set were Scott "Scooter" Braun and Usher Raymond IV, while
individual track producers include Max Martin, Mike Posner, MdL, Diplo, Hit-Boy, the Messengers, Zedd, Rodney Jerkins, and Justin's vocal producer, Kuk Harrell. "Believe" also features guest turns from Ludacris, Nicki Minaj, Drake and Big Sean.
Madonna tickets are $48-$358 via www.ticketmaster.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable