In early May, actress/singer Selena Gomez. announced she would be starring in a Funny or Die video, and it's here.
Taking a cue from the very poular erotica book, "Ffty Shades of Grey" by EL James, Selena Gomez and Nick Kroll star in "Fifty Shades of Blue with Selena Gomez."
Related story: "Selena Gomez To Be Featured In a 'Funny Or Die' Video"
Funny or Die is a comedy video website founded by Will Ferrell and Adam McKay's production company, Gary Sanchez Productions.
Many clips on the site features other well-known actors such as Ryan Gosling, Daniel Radcliffe and Lindsay Lohan.
Videos are voted on by users of the site; those that are deemed funny stay, but those that are not "die" and are relegated to the site's "crypt."
So far the Selena Gomez video has more than 27,000 Facebook shares.
Watch "Fifty Shades of Blue with Selena Gomez" below:
Fifty Shades of Blue with Selena Gomez from Selena Gomez
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer