In early May, actress/singer Selena Gomez. announced she would be starring in a Funny or Die video, and it's here.
Taking a cue from the very poular erotica book, "Ffty Shades of Grey" by EL James, Selena Gomez and Nick Kroll star in "Fifty Shades of Blue with Selena Gomez."
Related story: "Selena Gomez To Be Featured In a 'Funny Or Die' Video"
Funny or Die is a comedy video website founded by Will Ferrell and Adam McKay's production company, Gary Sanchez Productions.
Many clips on the site features other well-known actors such as Ryan Gosling, Daniel Radcliffe and Lindsay Lohan.
Videos are voted on by users of the site; those that are deemed funny stay, but those that are not "die" and are relegated to the site's "crypt."
So far the Selena Gomez video has more than 27,000 Facebook shares.
Watch "Fifty Shades of Blue with Selena Gomez" below:
Fifty Shades of Blue with Selena Gomez from Selena Gomez
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia