In early May, actress/singer Selena Gomez. announced she would be starring in a Funny or Die video, and it's here.
Taking a cue from the very poular erotica book, "Ffty Shades of Grey" by EL James, Selena Gomez and Nick Kroll star in "Fifty Shades of Blue with Selena Gomez."
Related story: "Selena Gomez To Be Featured In a 'Funny Or Die' Video"
Funny or Die is a comedy video website founded by Will Ferrell and Adam McKay's production company, Gary Sanchez Productions.
Many clips on the site features other well-known actors such as Ryan Gosling, Daniel Radcliffe and Lindsay Lohan.
Videos are voted on by users of the site; those that are deemed funny stay, but those that are not "die" and are relegated to the site's "crypt."
So far the Selena Gomez video has more than 27,000 Facebook shares.
Watch "Fifty Shades of Blue with Selena Gomez" below:
Fifty Shades of Blue with Selena Gomez from Selena Gomez
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers