Jay-Z, Pearl Jam, Skrillex, Miike Snow, Afrojack and Janelle Monae have been booked to perform at a two-day music festival in Philadelphia, Live Nation said.
Also on the bill for the "Budweiser Made in America" event at Fairmount Park Sept. 1-2 are Maybach Music featuring Rick Ross, Wale, & Meek Mill; Odd Future; Calvin Harris; D'Angelo; Passion Pit; Santigold; Dirty Projectors; X; Prince Royce; Rita Ora; Savoy; and The Knocks.
Festival tickets went on sale Tuesday. A portion of the proceeds are to benefit United Way.
Additional artists will be announced at a later date, organizers said.
"'Budweiser Made in America' is built around a legendary performer in Jay-Z, but what sets this festival apart is having him curate and invite renowned musical talent across several popular genres to share the stage," Rob McCarthy, vice president of Budweiser for Anheuser-Busch, said in a statement. "Fans at this festival are going to be treated to a once-in-a-lifetime musical experience."
Most Popular Stories
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina
- California Considers Oil Tax to Fund Schools
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Yahoo Indeed Buying Tumblr
- Dude! California Beach Parking Plan Making Waves
- Record Yearly Profit for Ryanair