Scenes from Ashton Kutcher's Steve Jobs film will be shot in the actual Los Altos, Calif., house where Jobs and Steve Wozniak founded Apple, producers said.
Kutcher will play Jobs, the iconic Silicon Valley visionary, in the bio-picture, "jOBS," which is to begin principal photography in June.
The film covers Jobs from his early years as an "impressionable youth and wayward hippie, through his initial successes and infamous ousting, to his storybook return and ultimate triumphs as a man who set out to change the world and did just that," said a synopsis from Five Star Feature Films.
The film is to be released in late fall.
Jobs, the computer genius who helped revolutionize the communication and entertainment industries, died of cancer in October. He was 56.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers