Scenes from Ashton Kutcher's Steve Jobs film will be shot in the actual Los Altos, Calif., house where Jobs and Steve Wozniak founded Apple, producers said.
Kutcher will play Jobs, the iconic Silicon Valley visionary, in the bio-picture, "jOBS," which is to begin principal photography in June.
The film covers Jobs from his early years as an "impressionable youth and wayward hippie, through his initial successes and infamous ousting, to his storybook return and ultimate triumphs as a man who set out to change the world and did just that," said a synopsis from Five Star Feature Films.
The film is to be released in late fall.
Jobs, the computer genius who helped revolutionize the communication and entertainment industries, died of cancer in October. He was 56.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List