British soul singer Adele won 12 prizes, including Top Artist and Top Billboard 200 Album, at the 2012 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas.
She also earned the honors for Top Hot 100 Artist, Top Billboard 200 Artist, Top Female Artist, Top Pop Album for "21," Top Alternative Song and Top Streaming Song for "Rolling in the Deep," Top Digital Songs Artist, Top Radio Songs Artist, Top Digital Media Artist and Top Pop Artist.
The pop pair LMFAO won six awards. They took home the Top Duo/Group prize, as well as the awards for Hot 100 Song of the Year, Top Pop Song, Top Dance Song, Top Rap Song and Top Digital Song for "Party Rock Anthem."
Coldplay and Lil Wayne each won four awards, while Casting Crowns, Jason Aldean and Lady Gaga each received two.
Lil Wayne was named Top Male Artist, Wiz Khalifa Top New Artist, Chris Brown Top R&B Artist, Justin Bieber Top Social Artist, Rihanna Top Streaming Artist, Lady Antebellum Top Country Artist, Lady Gaga Top Dance Artist, and Coldplay Top Rock Artist and Top Alternative Artist.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise