This morning, Spotify launched for Apple's iPad with features that take advantage of the new version of the iPad, such as being optimized for the retina display.
Spotify for iPad is already getting largely favorable reviews from the likes of Engadget, Mashable, and The Verge.
Spotify, based in Stockholm, Sweden, is a music streaming service that provides online access to millions of songs, including from major labels. The service features social media integration with Facebook and and Twitter; Facebook users can see and access friends' playlists. It can be used as a free service, though upgrading to the paid services offers enhancements such as unlimited music, no advertisements, higher bit rate transmissions, and exclusive content.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women