Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez and recording star Enrique Iglesias are going to tour together this summer, but that's not all. Power house duo Wisin and Yandel will be joining them.
The three acts will grace North America with their presence for more than a dozen shows from July 14 (starting in Montreal) and concluding on Aug. 31 in Miami.
Related story "J Lo Featured In New Song With Wisin and Yandel: 'Follow the Leader'"
On April 30, Iglesias, Lopez and Wisin y Yandel all hit up their Twitter accounts to make the announcement.
"Are you ready to see Enrique, Jennifer Lopez and Wisin and Yandel on tour this summer? Pre-sale starts this Thursday at 10 AM local time!" Iglesias wrote.
"We have all the creative control to make it what I think -- and I'm speaking for myself -- what my fans would want to see, the songs they would want to see and the dances they want to see. And just take it to another level," Lopez said as she announced the tour in Los Angeles Tuesday, according to United Press International.
Check out this footage of the press conference about the tour, via PopSugar.com, where Lopez mentions her beau, Casper Smart will be co-choreographer:
Iglesias posted this video below to also announce the tour:
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap