Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez and recording star Enrique Iglesias are going to tour together this summer, but that's not all. Power house duo Wisin and Yandel will be joining them.
The three acts will grace North America with their presence for more than a dozen shows from July 14 (starting in Montreal) and concluding on Aug. 31 in Miami.
Related story "J Lo Featured In New Song With Wisin and Yandel: 'Follow the Leader'"
On April 30, Iglesias, Lopez and Wisin y Yandel all hit up their Twitter accounts to make the announcement.
"Are you ready to see Enrique, Jennifer Lopez and Wisin and Yandel on tour this summer? Pre-sale starts this Thursday at 10 AM local time!" Iglesias wrote.
"We have all the creative control to make it what I think -- and I'm speaking for myself -- what my fans would want to see, the songs they would want to see and the dances they want to see. And just take it to another level," Lopez said as she announced the tour in Los Angeles Tuesday, according to United Press International.
Check out this footage of the press conference about the tour, via PopSugar.com, where Lopez mentions her beau, Casper Smart will be co-choreographer:
Iglesias posted this video below to also announce the tour:
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media