The attorney for the second man who accused John Travolta of sexual battery says his client has dropped his lawsuit against the Hollywood film star.
The first plaintiff withdrew his lawsuit from federal court this week after photos were published of Travolta in New York the day the incident was to have taken place in Los Angeles.
No reason was given for the second plaintiff's decision, the two accusers' attorney, Okorie Okorocha, told CNN Thursday.
Travolta's representatives offered no immediate comment on the development, but they have vehemently denied the allegations in the past.
The massage therapists have been identified publicly as only John Doe No. 1 and 2.
They claim the "Pulp Fiction" and "Grease" star groped and harassed them at the hotels where they work.
Travolta is married to actress Kelly Preston and is the father of her two children.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?