The attorney for the second man who accused John Travolta of sexual battery says his client has dropped his lawsuit against the Hollywood film star.
The first plaintiff withdrew his lawsuit from federal court this week after photos were published of Travolta in New York the day the incident was to have taken place in Los Angeles.
No reason was given for the second plaintiff's decision, the two accusers' attorney, Okorie Okorocha, told CNN Thursday.
Travolta's representatives offered no immediate comment on the development, but they have vehemently denied the allegations in the past.
The massage therapists have been identified publicly as only John Doe No. 1 and 2.
They claim the "Pulp Fiction" and "Grease" star groped and harassed them at the hotels where they work.
Travolta is married to actress Kelly Preston and is the father of her two children.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief