The attorney for the second man who accused John Travolta of sexual battery says his client has dropped his lawsuit against the Hollywood film star.
The first plaintiff withdrew his lawsuit from federal court this week after photos were published of Travolta in New York the day the incident was to have taken place in Los Angeles.
No reason was given for the second plaintiff's decision, the two accusers' attorney, Okorie Okorocha, told CNN Thursday.
Travolta's representatives offered no immediate comment on the development, but they have vehemently denied the allegations in the past.
The massage therapists have been identified publicly as only John Doe No. 1 and 2.
They claim the "Pulp Fiction" and "Grease" star groped and harassed them at the hotels where they work.
Travolta is married to actress Kelly Preston and is the father of her two children.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic