The attorney for the second man who accused John Travolta of sexual battery says his client has dropped his lawsuit against the Hollywood film star.
The first plaintiff withdrew his lawsuit from federal court this week after photos were published of Travolta in New York the day the incident was to have taken place in Los Angeles.
No reason was given for the second plaintiff's decision, the two accusers' attorney, Okorie Okorocha, told CNN Thursday.
Travolta's representatives offered no immediate comment on the development, but they have vehemently denied the allegations in the past.
The massage therapists have been identified publicly as only John Doe No. 1 and 2.
They claim the "Pulp Fiction" and "Grease" star groped and harassed them at the hotels where they work.
Travolta is married to actress Kelly Preston and is the father of her two children.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women