The attorney for the second man who accused John Travolta of sexual battery says his client has dropped his lawsuit against the Hollywood film star.
The first plaintiff withdrew his lawsuit from federal court this week after photos were published of Travolta in New York the day the incident was to have taken place in Los Angeles.
No reason was given for the second plaintiff's decision, the two accusers' attorney, Okorie Okorocha, told CNN Thursday.
Travolta's representatives offered no immediate comment on the development, but they have vehemently denied the allegations in the past.
The massage therapists have been identified publicly as only John Doe No. 1 and 2.
They claim the "Pulp Fiction" and "Grease" star groped and harassed them at the hotels where they work.
Travolta is married to actress Kelly Preston and is the father of her two children.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say