Jordan Knight, a member of the New Kids on the Block, turns 42 today.
The group, along with the Backstreet Boys are currently on tour in Australia where Knight is spending his birthday.
The two groups formed NKOTBSB soon after the Backstreet Boys suprised New Kids fan during a performance at Radio City Music Hall in the summer of 2010. They also released an album together consisting of the single, "Don't Turn Off the Lights," and each of the group's hottest tracks.
Blockheads around the world are trying to get his name trending on Twitter.
New Kids on the Block include members Joe McIntyre, brothers Jordan and Jonathan Knight, Donnie Wahlberg and Danny Wood. The Backstreet Boys are A.J. McLean, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell and Nick Carter.
Here's Knight's latest single "Stingy," off his solo album, "UnFinished." The video features fellow New Kid, Donnie Wahlberg.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved