Jordan Knight, a member of the New Kids on the Block, turns 42 today.
The group, along with the Backstreet Boys are currently on tour in Australia where Knight is spending his birthday.
The two groups formed NKOTBSB soon after the Backstreet Boys suprised New Kids fan during a performance at Radio City Music Hall in the summer of 2010. They also released an album together consisting of the single, "Don't Turn Off the Lights," and each of the group's hottest tracks.
Blockheads around the world are trying to get his name trending on Twitter.
New Kids on the Block include members Joe McIntyre, brothers Jordan and Jonathan Knight, Donnie Wahlberg and Danny Wood. The Backstreet Boys are A.J. McLean, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell and Nick Carter.
Here's Knight's latest single "Stingy," off his solo album, "UnFinished." The video features fellow New Kid, Donnie Wahlberg.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia