Son of the late Bob Marley, Rohan Marley, is engaged to his model girlfriend, Isabeli Fontana, according to multiple sources.
Marley, Lauryn Hill's ex husband and father of five of her children, currently runs a family business, Marley Coffee.
Related story: "Marley Coffee Wins 2012 Automatic Merchandiser Readers' Choice"
Marley and Hills children are Zion David, Selah Louise, Joshua Omaru, John Nesta and Sarah.
It is rumored that the two split because Hill became pregnant with another man's child, which is when Marley began dating Fontana.
Marley and Fontana are said to marry in Ethiopia, which is the birthplace of Haile Selassie, the icon of the Rastafarian religion.
"Rohan told me we have to return to the roots so the marriage will last forever," Fontana said, according to Modelinia.com.
Related story: "Lauryn Hill Gives Birth to Sixth Child"
Watch this video below of Marley discussing his enterprise:
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up