Son of the late Bob Marley, Rohan Marley, is engaged to his model girlfriend, Isabeli Fontana, according to multiple sources.
Marley, Lauryn Hill's ex husband and father of five of her children, currently runs a family business, Marley Coffee.
Related story: "Marley Coffee Wins 2012 Automatic Merchandiser Readers' Choice"
Marley and Hills children are Zion David, Selah Louise, Joshua Omaru, John Nesta and Sarah.
It is rumored that the two split because Hill became pregnant with another man's child, which is when Marley began dating Fontana.
Marley and Fontana are said to marry in Ethiopia, which is the birthplace of Haile Selassie, the icon of the Rastafarian religion.
"Rohan told me we have to return to the roots so the marriage will last forever," Fontana said, according to Modelinia.com.
Related story: "Lauryn Hill Gives Birth to Sixth Child"
Watch this video below of Marley discussing his enterprise:
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women