Son of the late Bob Marley, Rohan Marley, is engaged to his model girlfriend, Isabeli Fontana, according to multiple sources.
Marley, Lauryn Hill's ex husband and father of five of her children, currently runs a family business, Marley Coffee.
Related story: "Marley Coffee Wins 2012 Automatic Merchandiser Readers' Choice"
Marley and Hills children are Zion David, Selah Louise, Joshua Omaru, John Nesta and Sarah.
It is rumored that the two split because Hill became pregnant with another man's child, which is when Marley began dating Fontana.
Marley and Fontana are said to marry in Ethiopia, which is the birthplace of Haile Selassie, the icon of the Rastafarian religion.
"Rohan told me we have to return to the roots so the marriage will last forever," Fontana said, according to Modelinia.com.
Related story: "Lauryn Hill Gives Birth to Sixth Child"
Watch this video below of Marley discussing his enterprise:
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s