Son of the late Bob Marley, Rohan Marley, is engaged to his model girlfriend, Isabeli Fontana, according to multiple sources.
Marley, Lauryn Hill's ex husband and father of five of her children, currently runs a family business, Marley Coffee.
Related story: "Marley Coffee Wins 2012 Automatic Merchandiser Readers' Choice"
Marley and Hills children are Zion David, Selah Louise, Joshua Omaru, John Nesta and Sarah.
It is rumored that the two split because Hill became pregnant with another man's child, which is when Marley began dating Fontana.
Marley and Fontana are said to marry in Ethiopia, which is the birthplace of Haile Selassie, the icon of the Rastafarian religion.
"Rohan told me we have to return to the roots so the marriage will last forever," Fontana said, according to Modelinia.com.
Related story: "Lauryn Hill Gives Birth to Sixth Child"
Watch this video below of Marley discussing his enterprise:
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- First Lady Announces Job Site for Veterans
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Tesla Expanding Its California Operations
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Retirement: Why $1 Million Won't Be Enough
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter