Ratings, ratings, ratings galore.
Simon Cowell did it again. He secured two of the hottest singers--by way of Disney--Britney Spears and Demi Lovato to be judges on the "X Factor."
Both ladies have signed on to be judges on the X Factor, confirming rumors that had been swirling for months. According to the X Factor's Twitter feed, the new season will begin in fall.
All parties today confirmed the new partnership.
The singers both logged on to Twitter to share the announcement:
"It's official! #SimonBritneyDemiLA #DemiXFactor. I am so excited!!!!" tweeted Lovato.
And Spears tweeted this photo of herself with Lovato, Cowell and L.A. Reid.
Following the success of Jennifer Lopez on "American Idol" and Christina Aguilera on "The Voice," Spears and Lovato will surely bring new viewers to the "X Factor."
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs