Ratings, ratings, ratings galore.
Simon Cowell did it again. He secured two of the hottest singers--by way of Disney--Britney Spears and Demi Lovato to be judges on the "X Factor."
Both ladies have signed on to be judges on the X Factor, confirming rumors that had been swirling for months. According to the X Factor's Twitter feed, the new season will begin in fall.
All parties today confirmed the new partnership.
The singers both logged on to Twitter to share the announcement:
"It's official! #SimonBritneyDemiLA #DemiXFactor. I am so excited!!!!" tweeted Lovato.
And Spears tweeted this photo of herself with Lovato, Cowell and L.A. Reid.
Following the success of Jennifer Lopez on "American Idol" and Christina Aguilera on "The Voice," Spears and Lovato will surely bring new viewers to the "X Factor."
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying