Ratings, ratings, ratings galore.
Simon Cowell did it again. He secured two of the hottest singers--by way of Disney--Britney Spears and Demi Lovato to be judges on the "X Factor."
Both ladies have signed on to be judges on the X Factor, confirming rumors that had been swirling for months. According to the X Factor's Twitter feed, the new season will begin in fall.
All parties today confirmed the new partnership.
The singers both logged on to Twitter to share the announcement:
"It's official! #SimonBritneyDemiLA #DemiXFactor. I am so excited!!!!" tweeted Lovato.
And Spears tweeted this photo of herself with Lovato, Cowell and L.A. Reid.
Following the success of Jennifer Lopez on "American Idol" and Christina Aguilera on "The Voice," Spears and Lovato will surely bring new viewers to the "X Factor."
Most Popular Stories
- Atlanta Biology Lesson Compares Evolution With Satan
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- 7-Eleven Marks Appy Birthday with Freebies
- Ford Wrings Mileage out of Three-Cylinder Fiesta
- Ford Recalling 100,000 Vehicles for Safety Issues
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Hispanic Social Media Awards Announced