"American Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez promoted her new single, "Dance Again" during last night's episode of the hit show.
There are three remaining singers vying to be 2012 American Idol.
The performance had all the bells and whistles it needed to be a great JLO production, including pyrotechnics, flashing lights, and dancers--but there was one in particular that everyone was especially watching--her boyfriend, Casper Smart.
She is not hiding their romance whatsoever, just as the song suggests:
If this would be a perfect world
We'd be together then
Only got just one life this i've learned
Who cares what they're gonna say
Casper, a choreagrapher, performed a similar dance routine with JLo, from the single's video. It's racy, quick and punchy.
Related Story: "Jennifer Lopez, Enrique Iglesias and Wisin and Yandel To Tour: Watch Snippets of Press Conference"
Watch the "American Idol" performance below (as well as the "Dance Again" video) and look for the cute interaction between Lopez and Smart at the very end of the performance.
Jennifer Lopez "Dance Again" live on American... by HumanSlinky
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'