After tackling New York and Las Vegas in the past two seasons, hit series Model Latina returns this Memorial Day to America's hottest destination for Latino style -- Miami's South Beach. Ten gorgeous Latinas will compete for a chance to win a $25,000 cash prize, a role as nuvoTV's spokeswoman and a contract with international modeling agency Q Management.
The special hourlong Model Latina: South Beach episode will air on nuvoTV on May 28 at 10 p.m.
This season's judges panel will heartthrob Carlos Ponce (Couples Retreat, Alcanzar Una Estrella), Victoria's Secret supermodel Ines Rivero and fashion photographer Franco LaCosta. Puerto TV personality Jocelyn Pierce will lead the series as the new host.
Related story: "Gus Machado Ford's South Florida Expansion Helps Company Survive Recession"
"The drama will be bigger, the challenges will be tougher than ever, and for the first time the celebrity judges will be in select photo shoots with the models and will personally mentor them," said Maria Perez-Brown, nuvoTV's senior vice president of programming.
"The girls are from across the country and represent the rich diversity and nuance of our core bicultural Latino audience," she continued. "It will definitely be an unforgettable season as each of them strives to become the next Model Latina."
nuvoTV (mynuvoTV.com) is an English-language television network created for American bicultural Latinos ages 18-49. The network is available in major markets including Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Chicago and San Francisco/Bay Area, as well as the entire top 15 Hispanic DMA. Major distribution partners include AT&T U-verse, Comcast, Cox, Dish Network, Time Warner Cable and Verizon FiOS.
To view the trailer, please click the following link: http://news.mynuvotv.com/special/videos/ooyala.php?ooyalaId=BreWRsNDoYMc8W1Fyr_5GsJrnN2Mu73s.
Here's a preview:
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women