"American Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez threw a party to celebrate her boyfriend Casper Smart's 25th birthday at an Italian restaurant in West Hollywood.
Lopez, 42, has been dating the backup dancer for about five months. The thrice-divorced singer-actress is the mother of pre-school-age twins.
UsMagazine.com said about 30 people attended the surprise party Lopez threw for Smart last Friday night at Cecconi's.
"Jennifer made arrangements beforehand and made some special requests: steaks!" a source told UsMagazine.com. "Lots of champagne and steak!"
Also on the menu were chicken salad, shrimp salad and birthday cake, the Web site reported.
The insider said Smart seemed "so happy throughout the night."
"He was very touched," the source said. "[Jennifer] really likes that guy."
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'