"American Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez threw a party to celebrate her boyfriend Casper Smart's 25th birthday at an Italian restaurant in West Hollywood.
Lopez, 42, has been dating the backup dancer for about five months. The thrice-divorced singer-actress is the mother of pre-school-age twins.
UsMagazine.com said about 30 people attended the surprise party Lopez threw for Smart last Friday night at Cecconi's.
"Jennifer made arrangements beforehand and made some special requests: steaks!" a source told UsMagazine.com. "Lots of champagne and steak!"
Also on the menu were chicken salad, shrimp salad and birthday cake, the Web site reported.
The insider said Smart seemed "so happy throughout the night."
"He was very touched," the source said. "[Jennifer] really likes that guy."
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief