Obama's camp today announced that on Wednesday, April 18, "Latinos for Obama" will launch a campaign to help people host house parties across the country.
Give your event a name and register it to be a part of conference call involving actor and comedian George Lopez, National Political Director Katherine Archuleta, and National Latino Vote Director Adrian Saenz.
"We will come together to talk about the difference President Obama has made in our lives and communities," reads the website.
The discussions topics will range from passing the Affordable Care Act to ending the war in Iraq, according to BarackObama.com.
This week actress Eva Longoria told Fox & Friends that she has signed on as campaign co-chair for Obama's 2012 reelection effort. She has announced that she will be hitting the road to encourage people to vote for Obama.
"I'm going to be really dedicating a large amount of my time going to the swing states," she said in the interview, according to MediaITE.com. "I think if you think economically, for me Obama is the only candidate that is on the side of Latinos."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women