Sorry, Eddie Vedder fans, the Pearl Jam frontman has postponed his April 19 and 20 concerts at Brady Theater.
Vedder announced the postponement Thursday of his 15-city U.S. tour, claiming temporary nerve damage to his right arm, the result of a back injury sustained earlier this year, according to information on his website.
The new concert dates for the Brady are Nov. 18 and 19.
"After having worked aggressively with doctors and physical therapists for the last eight weeks to repair the damage, the intensity of the injury and time needed to heal has made it impossible to play the shows as scheduled," said Pearl Jam manager Kelly Curtis. "There was hope up until the last minute that the treatments would be successful.
"Sincerest apologies go out to those who have made plans and bought tickets," Curtis continued. "Eddie is frustrated beyond measure but remains positive that come this summer all will be back in good form."
Other tour dates will be rescheduled for November and December.
Tickets will be honored for rescheduled dates. Refunds will be available upon request through the point-of-purchase.
Fan Club members with Ten Club pre-sale tickets were informed they would receive emails regarding proper refund procedures Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change