Sorry, Eddie Vedder fans, the Pearl Jam frontman has postponed his April 19 and 20 concerts at Brady Theater.
Vedder announced the postponement Thursday of his 15-city U.S. tour, claiming temporary nerve damage to his right arm, the result of a back injury sustained earlier this year, according to information on his website.
The new concert dates for the Brady are Nov. 18 and 19.
"After having worked aggressively with doctors and physical therapists for the last eight weeks to repair the damage, the intensity of the injury and time needed to heal has made it impossible to play the shows as scheduled," said Pearl Jam manager Kelly Curtis. "There was hope up until the last minute that the treatments would be successful.
"Sincerest apologies go out to those who have made plans and bought tickets," Curtis continued. "Eddie is frustrated beyond measure but remains positive that come this summer all will be back in good form."
Other tour dates will be rescheduled for November and December.
Tickets will be honored for rescheduled dates. Refunds will be available upon request through the point-of-purchase.
Fan Club members with Ten Club pre-sale tickets were informed they would receive emails regarding proper refund procedures Thursday.
Most Popular Stories
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Federal Rules Least of Coal Industry's Problems
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- New 'Arrested Development' Episodes 'Dressed Up'
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Rand Paul 2016?