Target has chosen the JeffreyGroup to help lead its Hispanic public relations business.
Headquartered in Miami, with offices in Argentina, Brazil and Mexico, the JeffreyGroup is an independent communications agency helping businesses engage Latin audiences. It was established in 1993.
The firm provides a full range of public relations, marketing, digital and corporate communication services in Latin America and the U.S. Hispanic communities to some of the world's most demanding companies and brands.
"JeffreyGroup's extensive multicultural experience and their passion for Target truly impressed the Target team throughout the agency search process," said Dustee Jenkins, vice president of public relations at Target. "We are excited to collaborate with JeffreyGroup on our Hispanic public relations programming and look forward to a great year."
JeffreyGroup's diverse clients include Amazon.com, Jose Cuervo Tequila, Coca-Cola and American Airlines. The firm claims more than $7 million in annual fees and has about 100 employees.
"Target is one of the world's most innovative and respected marketers, known for valuing the culture and diversity of its employees and guests," JeffreyGroup President Mike Valdes-Fauli told HispanicBusiness. "For that reason and many more, we are honored to have been selected as its Hispanic partner, and look forward to contributing to their continued success with our unique understanding of the drivers and influencers of Hispanic communities."
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- Microsoft's Cloud Platform Shines
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes