Target has chosen the JeffreyGroup to help lead its Hispanic public relations business.
Headquartered in Miami, with offices in Argentina, Brazil and Mexico, the JeffreyGroup is an independent communications agency helping businesses engage Latin audiences. It was established in 1993.
The firm provides a full range of public relations, marketing, digital and corporate communication services in Latin America and the U.S. Hispanic communities to some of the world's most demanding companies and brands.
"JeffreyGroup's extensive multicultural experience and their passion for Target truly impressed the Target team throughout the agency search process," said Dustee Jenkins, vice president of public relations at Target. "We are excited to collaborate with JeffreyGroup on our Hispanic public relations programming and look forward to a great year."
JeffreyGroup's diverse clients include Amazon.com, Jose Cuervo Tequila, Coca-Cola and American Airlines. The firm claims more than $7 million in annual fees and has about 100 employees.
"Target is one of the world's most innovative and respected marketers, known for valuing the culture and diversity of its employees and guests," JeffreyGroup President Mike Valdes-Fauli told HispanicBusiness. "For that reason and many more, we are honored to have been selected as its Hispanic partner, and look forward to contributing to their continued success with our unique understanding of the drivers and influencers of Hispanic communities."
Most Popular Stories
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time