"For 45 years I've got this big hair and these big boobs, and I'm this tiny person," says Savages star Salma Hayek, "and sometimes- you just want to be ... smaller." Salma's hub of two years, François-Henri Pinault, doesn't mind the hair, she tells shopping mag Lucky. "He loves my crazy-maniac-madwoman-just-got-out-of-the-shower hair," she says. "He is like the lawyer for my ... natural hair."
Salma says her 20s weren't pleasant. At 25, she left Mexico for Hollywood, where she was an instant ... failure. It was her skin. "I had acne," she says, "so bad, it sent me into a severe, severe depression." Then came the struggle with food. "I was fat and broken out, I couldn't leave the house and I couldn't pay the rent!" she says.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status