"For 45 years I've got this big hair and these big boobs, and I'm this tiny person," says Savages star Salma Hayek, "and sometimes- you just want to be ... smaller." Salma's hub of two years, François-Henri Pinault, doesn't mind the hair, she tells shopping mag Lucky. "He loves my crazy-maniac-madwoman-just-got-out-of-the-shower hair," she says. "He is like the lawyer for my ... natural hair."
Salma says her 20s weren't pleasant. At 25, she left Mexico for Hollywood, where she was an instant ... failure. It was her skin. "I had acne," she says, "so bad, it sent me into a severe, severe depression." Then came the struggle with food. "I was fat and broken out, I couldn't leave the house and I couldn't pay the rent!" she says.
Most Popular Stories
- Supreme Court Rules Against Arizona Registration Law
- Entries for the 2013 Social Media Leadership Awards
- Guns Are Hot in California
- George Zimmerman Arrest Viewed Differently According to Race
- Edward Snowden Wrong About Hong Kong, Some in Territory Say
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- U.K. Spied on G20 Emails, Phone Calls
- Social Media in the Public Sector
- Icelandic Whalers Head Out to Sea
- Boeing, Airbus Vie for Big Orders at Paris Air Show