Lopez Negrete Communications Inc. picked up a pair of golds at the American Research Federation (ARF) 2012 David Ogilvy Awards in New York on March 28, according to a news release. The marketing agency won in the Multicultural and Research Achievement categories.
"I could not be any more proud of this team," said Alex Lopez Negrete, president, CEO and CCO. The multicultural campaign, on behalf of Verizon Telecom, "was not an easy assignment, and they unlocked many secrets about the rapidly evolving Latino technology consumer."
Related story: "Sandra Alfaro Joins Lopez Negrete as Managing Director"
Lopez Negrete Communications is headquartered in Houston, with a second office in Los Angeles. Its client list includes Wal-Mart Stores, Bank of America and MillerCoors.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property