Lopez Negrete Communications Inc. picked up a pair of golds at the American Research Federation (ARF) 2012 David Ogilvy Awards in New York on March 28, according to a news release. The marketing agency won in the Multicultural and Research Achievement categories.
"I could not be any more proud of this team," said Alex Lopez Negrete, president, CEO and CCO. The multicultural campaign, on behalf of Verizon Telecom, "was not an easy assignment, and they unlocked many secrets about the rapidly evolving Latino technology consumer."
Related story: "Sandra Alfaro Joins Lopez Negrete as Managing Director"
Lopez Negrete Communications is headquartered in Houston, with a second office in Los Angeles. Its client list includes Wal-Mart Stores, Bank of America and MillerCoors.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus