Lopez Negrete Communications Inc. picked up a pair of golds at the American Research Federation (ARF) 2012 David Ogilvy Awards in New York on March 28, according to a news release. The marketing agency won in the Multicultural and Research Achievement categories.
"I could not be any more proud of this team," said Alex Lopez Negrete, president, CEO and CCO. The multicultural campaign, on behalf of Verizon Telecom, "was not an easy assignment, and they unlocked many secrets about the rapidly evolving Latino technology consumer."
Related story: "Sandra Alfaro Joins Lopez Negrete as Managing Director"
Lopez Negrete Communications is headquartered in Houston, with a second office in Los Angeles. Its client list includes Wal-Mart Stores, Bank of America and MillerCoors.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women