Lopez Negrete Communications Inc. picked up a pair of golds at the American Research Federation (ARF) 2012 David Ogilvy Awards in New York on March 28, according to a news release. The marketing agency won in the Multicultural and Research Achievement categories.
"I could not be any more proud of this team," said Alex Lopez Negrete, president, CEO and CCO. The multicultural campaign, on behalf of Verizon Telecom, "was not an easy assignment, and they unlocked many secrets about the rapidly evolving Latino technology consumer."
Related story: "Sandra Alfaro Joins Lopez Negrete as Managing Director"
Lopez Negrete Communications is headquartered in Houston, with a second office in Los Angeles. Its client list includes Wal-Mart Stores, Bank of America and MillerCoors.
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight