Lopez Negrete Communications Inc. picked up a pair of golds at the American Research Federation (ARF) 2012 David Ogilvy Awards in New York on March 28, according to a news release. The marketing agency won in the Multicultural and Research Achievement categories.
"I could not be any more proud of this team," said Alex Lopez Negrete, president, CEO and CCO. The multicultural campaign, on behalf of Verizon Telecom, "was not an easy assignment, and they unlocked many secrets about the rapidly evolving Latino technology consumer."
Related story: "Sandra Alfaro Joins Lopez Negrete as Managing Director"
Lopez Negrete Communications is headquartered in Houston, with a second office in Los Angeles. Its client list includes Wal-Mart Stores, Bank of America and MillerCoors.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?