NEW ORLEANS, April 5, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- New Orleans Education Management LLC, a subsidiary of SABIS(R) Educational Systems, Inc. and the managing organization of Milestone SABIS(R) Academy of New Orleans (MSANO), reaffirms that MSANO is open to all students and that discrimination of any kind holds no place in the school's operation. In a statement on behalf of SABIS(R) Educational Systems Inc., Jose Afonso, SABIS(R) Director of U.S. Business Development, emphasized the organization's commitment to adhere to state and federal laws."We have always followed, and will continue to follow, state and federal laws in all aspects of our school policies and procedures."
Milestone SABIS((R)) Academy of New Orleans is a true success story for the city. As one of the first schools to reopen after Hurricane Katrina, it exemplifies true courage and determination. Five years ago, the average SPS score for its first class was 52. Today, with 98% of its students receiving free and/or reduced lunch, its SPS sits at 81 and is on the rise. The school's present and future success can only be measured by the hard work and dedication of its students, teachers, and school leadership as they pursue a college-preparatory program within the context of a non-selective, non-discriminatory admissions policy.
For more information about the Milestone SABIS(R) Academy of New Orleans or SABIS(R), visit www.msano.sabis.net or www.sabis.net, respectively.
Media Contact: Jose Afonso of SABIS Educational Systems, 6175156638, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com SABIS Educational Systems
Web site: http://www.sabis.net/
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief