Renaissance man Ryan Seacrest today announced he will help NBC cover the Winter Olympics in London.
"NBC's Olympic coverage is bar none...I'm thrilled to be joining the team. I hope they put my locker next to Bob Costas. #sameheight," Seacrest tweetd today via his Twitter account.
The rumor mill was spinning that the host, producer and DJ was going to takeover Matt Lauer's spot as a Today Show host, but that is not happening.
He also tweeted this photo of himself sitting at the "Today Show" studios and wrote: "Truly an honor to sit in this seat."
"The plan is for me to join the NBC family and continue to have a role at the E! network," Seacrest told Lauer this morning, according to a CNN entertainment blog.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up