Renaissance man Ryan Seacrest today announced he will help NBC cover the Winter Olympics in London.
"NBC's Olympic coverage is bar none...I'm thrilled to be joining the team. I hope they put my locker next to Bob Costas. #sameheight," Seacrest tweetd today via his Twitter account.
The rumor mill was spinning that the host, producer and DJ was going to takeover Matt Lauer's spot as a Today Show host, but that is not happening.
He also tweeted this photo of himself sitting at the "Today Show" studios and wrote: "Truly an honor to sit in this seat."
"The plan is for me to join the NBC family and continue to have a role at the E! network," Seacrest told Lauer this morning, according to a CNN entertainment blog.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones