Renaissance man Ryan Seacrest today announced he will help NBC cover the Winter Olympics in London.
"NBC's Olympic coverage is bar none...I'm thrilled to be joining the team. I hope they put my locker next to Bob Costas. #sameheight," Seacrest tweetd today via his Twitter account.
The rumor mill was spinning that the host, producer and DJ was going to takeover Matt Lauer's spot as a Today Show host, but that is not happening.
He also tweeted this photo of himself sitting at the "Today Show" studios and wrote: "Truly an honor to sit in this seat."
"The plan is for me to join the NBC family and continue to have a role at the E! network," Seacrest told Lauer this morning, according to a CNN entertainment blog.
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney