Renaissance man Ryan Seacrest today announced he will help NBC cover the Winter Olympics in London.
"NBC's Olympic coverage is bar none...I'm thrilled to be joining the team. I hope they put my locker next to Bob Costas. #sameheight," Seacrest tweetd today via his Twitter account.
The rumor mill was spinning that the host, producer and DJ was going to takeover Matt Lauer's spot as a Today Show host, but that is not happening.
He also tweeted this photo of himself sitting at the "Today Show" studios and wrote: "Truly an honor to sit in this seat."
"The plan is for me to join the NBC family and continue to have a role at the E! network," Seacrest told Lauer this morning, according to a CNN entertainment blog.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill