Renaissance man Ryan Seacrest today announced he will help NBC cover the Winter Olympics in London.
"NBC's Olympic coverage is bar none...I'm thrilled to be joining the team. I hope they put my locker next to Bob Costas. #sameheight," Seacrest tweetd today via his Twitter account.
The rumor mill was spinning that the host, producer and DJ was going to takeover Matt Lauer's spot as a Today Show host, but that is not happening.
He also tweeted this photo of himself sitting at the "Today Show" studios and wrote: "Truly an honor to sit in this seat."
"The plan is for me to join the NBC family and continue to have a role at the E! network," Seacrest told Lauer this morning, according to a CNN entertainment blog.
Most Popular Stories
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement