Kim Kardashian, she of the 72-day marriage to . . . erm . . . somebody, says she isn't ready to plunge into romance again just yet. Certainly not on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," anyway.
The reality mainstay told British Cosmo that she's "not even close" to doing the bunny hop again. "I just don't believe in one soul mate now."
By which we assume she doesn't mean she believes in multiple soul mates, all at one time. Though that would really boost her ratings!
Related story: "Kim Kardashian's 'Flouring' Prompts Khloe Kardashian To Quit PETA"
"I don't think I would stop [doing the reality show] –- I love doing it –- but I wouldn't have another relationship shown on the show," Kim Kardashian told People.
"That might be too personal, especially when you're just meeting someone."
Update! "Kim Kardashian and Kanye West ... Dating?"
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Conference Slated for Hispanic Tech Startups
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Using Acids to Unlock Shale Oil OK, Regulator Says
- Amazon Doesn't Need Tax Breaks but Gets Offered Millions
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- Banks Don't Follow Rules in Mortgage Settlement