Kim Kardashian, she of the 72-day marriage to . . . erm . . . somebody, says she isn't ready to plunge into romance again just yet. Certainly not on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," anyway.
The reality mainstay told British Cosmo that she's "not even close" to doing the bunny hop again. "I just don't believe in one soul mate now."
By which we assume she doesn't mean she believes in multiple soul mates, all at one time. Though that would really boost her ratings!
Related story: "Kim Kardashian's 'Flouring' Prompts Khloe Kardashian To Quit PETA"
"I don't think I would stop [doing the reality show] –- I love doing it –- but I wouldn't have another relationship shown on the show," Kim Kardashian told People.
"That might be too personal, especially when you're just meeting someone."
Update! "Kim Kardashian and Kanye West ... Dating?"
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns