Accentmarketing was named on of the top 50 women-led companies of Florida by the South Florida chapter of The Commonwealth Institute (TCI) and the Johnson A. Edosomwan Leadership Institute at the University of Miami School of Business Administration.
Accentmarketing is a full-service multicultural marketing communications agency with offices in Los Angeles and Miami.
Also recognized was the agency's president and managing partner, Lisette Hoyo, for her leadership.
Hoyo has more than 24 years of advertising and marketing experience helping clients in both the U.S. general and Hispanic markets.
"With over 4 million Hispanics residing in the state of Florida, this recognition demonstrates the significant impact Latinos, or in this case Latinas, have in growing thriving businesses. I am flattered to be included among this amazing group of women," Ms. Hoya told HispanicBusiness.
She currently serves as vice chairwoman of the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A's) Florida Council Board of Governors. She also is a member of the 4A's New Business Committee and the Interpublic Group of Companies' Multicultural Employee Resource Group for Excellence executive committee.
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Google Stock Split Ahead
- Guns Are Hot in California
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- Small Businesses Hiring, but Worry About Expense
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Home Lending Offices Not Seeing Effects of Pickup
- How Green Is Google?
- Florida Enterprises Look to Costa Rica
- San Francisco Renters Battle Over Conversions