Courtney Wagner, the 38-year-old daughter of actor Robert Wagner, was arrested in California on drug-possession charges, TMZ reported.
Law-enforcement sources told the celebrity news Web site Wagner was arrested April 22 for on cocaine and heroin possession charges after police were called to her home to investigate a complaint of a loud fight involving a gunshot.
No injuries were reported in the incident.
TMZ said Monday an unidentified male was arrested at the scene for negligent discharge of a firearm.
Wagner posted $10,000 bail but it was unclear if the other person is still in custody, the Web site said.
Courtney Wagner's mother, Natalie Wood, a star in "Miracle on 34th Street," "West Side Story," "Splendor in the Grass," "Gypsy" and other movies, died in November 1981. Her death was ruled an accidental drowning.
Robert Wagner, 82, starred in the TV shows "It Takes a Thief," "Switch" and "Hart to Hart."
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland