Maggie Gyllenhaal's publicist said Monday the actress gave birth to a second daughter in New York.
The girl, Gloria Ray, was born April 19, the publicist told People.com.
Gyllenhaal has been married to film star Peter Sarsgaard since 2009. They also have a 5-year-old daughter, Ramona.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'