Maggie Gyllenhaal's publicist said Monday the actress gave birth to a second daughter in New York.
The girl, Gloria Ray, was born April 19, the publicist told People.com.
Gyllenhaal has been married to film star Peter Sarsgaard since 2009. They also have a 5-year-old daughter, Ramona.
Most Popular Stories
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Nigella Bites Back Over 'Vilification'
- 'American Hustle' Review
- Judge Grants Order, Keeping Tonsil Surgery Tragedy Girl on Ventilator
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum