Rap mogul Suge Knight said perhaps Tupac Shakur isn't dead, days after the slain rapper appeared as a hologram at California's Coachella festival.
"Nobody seen Tupac dead," Knight told KDAY-Radio, Los Angeles, on Friday.
"Maybe the question is ... Pac's not really dead ... Pac's somewhere else."
Knight was with Tupac the night he was gunned down in 1996 in Las Vegas, the New York Daily News said Saturday. Tupac, 25, died nearly a week after the incident. No one has been convicted in his slaying.
Tupac has sold more than 75 million albums worldwide.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- Student Entrepreneurs Get a Leg Up in Philly
- Taylor Swift is a Country Dweller No More
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery