Rap mogul Suge Knight said perhaps Tupac Shakur isn't dead, days after the slain rapper appeared as a hologram at California's Coachella festival.
"Nobody seen Tupac dead," Knight told KDAY-Radio, Los Angeles, on Friday.
"Maybe the question is ... Pac's not really dead ... Pac's somewhere else."
Knight was with Tupac the night he was gunned down in 1996 in Las Vegas, the New York Daily News said Saturday. Tupac, 25, died nearly a week after the incident. No one has been convicted in his slaying.
Tupac has sold more than 75 million albums worldwide.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status
- New Iran Sanctions Should Be Put Off for Now, Banking Chief Urges