Rap mogul Suge Knight said perhaps Tupac Shakur isn't dead, days after the slain rapper appeared as a hologram at California's Coachella festival.
"Nobody seen Tupac dead," Knight told KDAY-Radio, Los Angeles, on Friday.
"Maybe the question is ... Pac's not really dead ... Pac's somewhere else."
Knight was with Tupac the night he was gunned down in 1996 in Las Vegas, the New York Daily News said Saturday. Tupac, 25, died nearly a week after the incident. No one has been convicted in his slaying.
Tupac has sold more than 75 million albums worldwide.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women