Rap mogul Suge Knight said perhaps Tupac Shakur isn't dead, days after the slain rapper appeared as a hologram at California's Coachella festival.
"Nobody seen Tupac dead," Knight told KDAY-Radio, Los Angeles, on Friday.
"Maybe the question is ... Pac's not really dead ... Pac's somewhere else."
Knight was with Tupac the night he was gunned down in 1996 in Las Vegas, the New York Daily News said Saturday. Tupac, 25, died nearly a week after the incident. No one has been convicted in his slaying.
Tupac has sold more than 75 million albums worldwide.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe