Rap mogul Suge Knight said perhaps Tupac Shakur isn't dead, days after the slain rapper appeared as a hologram at California's Coachella festival.
"Nobody seen Tupac dead," Knight told KDAY-Radio, Los Angeles, on Friday.
"Maybe the question is ... Pac's not really dead ... Pac's somewhere else."
Knight was with Tupac the night he was gunned down in 1996 in Las Vegas, the New York Daily News said Saturday. Tupac, 25, died nearly a week after the incident. No one has been convicted in his slaying.
Tupac has sold more than 75 million albums worldwide.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- First Lady Announces Job Site for Veterans
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Tesla Expanding its California Operations
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Retirement: Why $1 Million Won't Be Enough
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash