Diversity Fair Takes Place April 25 --> Sam's Club, a division of Wal-Mart and the nation's eighth largest retailer, will be hosting a supplier diversity fair on April 25 in Bentonville, Ark., at its home offices from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The company's goal with the supplier diversity event is to educate women- and minority- owned companies on the retail giant's merchandising strategy, as well as to engage potential suppliers, strengthen relationships with diverse suppliers, and identify product offerings relevant to the members that Sam's Club serves.
The company says that its supplier diversity program "aims to expand and advance the company's current pool of diverse suppliers through education and mentoring and support through supplier collaboration with diverse businesses."
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List