FAIRFAX, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/02/12 -- The Stevie® Awards today issued the call for entries for The Ninth Annual International Business Awards, the world's premier business awards competition, which last year attracted nominations from more than 50 nations and territories.
All individuals and organizations worldwide -- public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small -- may submit nominations to The International Business Awards. The early-bird entry deadline, offering discounted entry fees, is 11 April. The final entry deadline is 16 May. Late entries will be accepted through 27 June, and results will be announced in late July. Entry details are available at www.stevieawards.com/iba.
New in 2012, Stevie Awards will be conferred at three levels of distinction: gold, silver and bronze. Previously, only overall category winners have received Gold Stevie Awards. The Stevie Award trophy, made by the company that makes the Oscar and other major international awards, is one of the world's most coveted prizes. Stevie Award winners will be selected by an international judging panel of more than 200 executives.
The International Business Awards recognize achievement in every facet of the workplace. Categories include:
•Management Awards •Company of the Year Awards •Customer Service Awards •Human Resources Awards •Information Technology Awards •Marketing Awards •New Product Awards •Public Relations Awards •Web Site Awards, Smartphone and Tablet App, and other media awards
Most Popular Stories
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag