Recording artists Debbie Gibson and Dee Snider have become the latest stars fired from "The Celebrity Apprentice" in New York.
The business-themed show's judge and producer, real-estate mogul Donald Trump, gave the famous contestants the bad news in Sunday night's special 3-hour episode.
Still competing this season are comedian Arsenio Hall, one-time "Incredible Hulk" star Lou Ferrigno, magician/comedian Penn Jillette, "American Chopper" star Paul Teutul Sr., comedienne Lisa Lampanelli, former Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza, singer and actress Aubrey O'Day and "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice.
Already eliminated from the show were actresses Tia Carrere and Patricia Velasquez, radio host Adam Carolla, "Star Trek" actor George Takei, IndyCar icon Michael Andretti, author Victoria Gotti and supermodel Cheryl Tiegs.
The last person standing will receive a $250,000 check to be given to a designated charity.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!