Recording artists Debbie Gibson and Dee Snider have become the latest stars fired from "The Celebrity Apprentice" in New York.
The business-themed show's judge and producer, real-estate mogul Donald Trump, gave the famous contestants the bad news in Sunday night's special 3-hour episode.
Still competing this season are comedian Arsenio Hall, one-time "Incredible Hulk" star Lou Ferrigno, magician/comedian Penn Jillette, "American Chopper" star Paul Teutul Sr., comedienne Lisa Lampanelli, former Miss Universe Dayana Mendoza, singer and actress Aubrey O'Day and "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice.
Already eliminated from the show were actresses Tia Carrere and Patricia Velasquez, radio host Adam Carolla, "Star Trek" actor George Takei, IndyCar icon Michael Andretti, author Victoria Gotti and supermodel Cheryl Tiegs.
The last person standing will receive a $250,000 check to be given to a designated charity.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal