U.S. actor Alec Baldwin has confirmed he is engaged to 28-year-old yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas.
"Yes, it's true! Alec proposed to Hilaria this weekend and we're all excited for the newly engaged couple," Baldwin's representative told People.com Monday. "Alec's birthday is tomorrow -- great way to celebrate!"
No other details regarding how, when and where the "30 Rock" star popped the question were reported.
Baldwin, 53, has been dating Thomas since last summer. He was previously married to actress Kim Basinger. Baldwin and Basinger are the parents of a 16-year-old daughter named Ireland.
Most Popular Stories
- The Commercial Appeal, Memphis, Tenn., John Beifuss column
- Cabot Street Cinema in Beverly for sale
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Travel Startup Localeur Expands to Houston
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Jolie Mastectomy Raises Legal Questions
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?