U.S. actor Alec Baldwin has confirmed he is engaged to 28-year-old yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas.
"Yes, it's true! Alec proposed to Hilaria this weekend and we're all excited for the newly engaged couple," Baldwin's representative told People.com Monday. "Alec's birthday is tomorrow -- great way to celebrate!"
No other details regarding how, when and where the "30 Rock" star popped the question were reported.
Baldwin, 53, has been dating Thomas since last summer. He was previously married to actress Kim Basinger. Baldwin and Basinger are the parents of a 16-year-old daughter named Ireland.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant