The board of directors of The J. M. Smucker Co. declared a $0.48 per share dividend on the common shares of the company to be paid on June 1, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 11, 2012.
The company also announced that its annual meeting of shareholders will be held on Aug. 15, 2012. The meeting will be at 11:00 a.m. ET at the Fisher Auditorium, Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center, 1680 Madison Ave., Wooster, Ohio.
Shareholders of record at the close of business on June 18, 2012, will be entitled to notice of the annual meeting and to vote on matters considered at the meeting.
Smucker is a leading marketer and manufacturer of fruit spreads, retail packaged coffee, peanut butter, shortening and oils, ice cream toppings, sweetened condensed milk, and health and natural foods beverages in North America.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits