The board of directors of The J. M. Smucker Co. declared a $0.48 per share dividend on the common shares of the company to be paid on June 1, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 11, 2012.
The company also announced that its annual meeting of shareholders will be held on Aug. 15, 2012. The meeting will be at 11:00 a.m. ET at the Fisher Auditorium, Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center, 1680 Madison Ave., Wooster, Ohio.
Shareholders of record at the close of business on June 18, 2012, will be entitled to notice of the annual meeting and to vote on matters considered at the meeting.
Smucker is a leading marketer and manufacturer of fruit spreads, retail packaged coffee, peanut butter, shortening and oils, ice cream toppings, sweetened condensed milk, and health and natural foods beverages in North America.
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Under the alien ; Tulsa native Heather Langenkamp talks about how she got a part in the new "Star Trek" film.
- Ullman Says Penney Turnaround Will Take Time
- Travel Startup Localeur Expands to Houston