Actor George Clooney is hosting a dinner date with President Obama and some lucky supporters.
It was announced today via email and the Obama Twitter campaign -- dinner is on Clooney.
"Any grassroots donation you make today automatically enters you and a guest for the chance to join Barack Obama and George Clooney in Los Angeles," reads the website.
Related Story: "George Clooney Handcuffed in Sudan Protest: Photo, Video"
The event will take place on Thursday, May 10, according to Entertainment Tonight. The dinner will be for about 150 supporters. If you don't win, expect to pay about $40,000 each, reports ET.
Proceeds going to the Obama Victory Fund, a joint fundraising committee of Obama for America, the Democratic National Committee and several state Democratic parties.
Yesterday, HispanicBusiness.com reported the launch of the Latinos for Obama campaign, which entertainers George Lopez, Eva Longoria and Marc Anthony are supporting and spreading the word about.
In unison with the Latinos for Obama launch, Obama for America released the first in a series of Spanish-language television and radio ads. The ads feature Obama for America organizers sharing their personal stories of support for Obama how the president's policies have empowered Latino families and communities.
Click here to view Lynnette Acosta's story.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response