It's too late for this year but Gary Busey has some tax advice you might use for next year.
"We wanted to hire someone who learned about paying taxes the hard way," Jimmy Kimmel, host of ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" talk show, told his audience Tuesday.
So, of course, he said he hired former Tulsan Gary Busey, who filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy Feb. 7 and passed the online financial management course required by the U.S Bankruptcy court in March, to offer tips.
Tips that are "just a little too late" -- Midnight Tuesday was the deadline for filing 2011 taxes -- were supplied in two taped segments titled "Gary Busey's Tax Tips."
"Too much taxes can run you down to the ditch," said Busey, who starred in more than 70 films but ended up with assets that included five pairs of moccasins and 300 VHS tapes.
"And when you run yourself down to the ditch by paying too much taxes, you're going to bury yourself alive with the leaves that fall off trees in the fall."
Busey's tips also include how the Marquis de Sade was buried and, in a second segment, taking your 1099 form to Walmart, what to do with W2s when you file electronically and what you can do with inner tubes.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying