Actress Demi Moore yesterday addressed something many people had been asking her about -- why her Twitter name is still @mrskutcher.
The name reflects her past marriage to actor Ashton Kutcher, but the two have since divorced. After two years of dating the two actors--who have a 16-year age difference--wed in September 2005 and divorced in November 2011 following rumors that Kutcher cheated.
Related story: "Demi Moore Still Mrs. Kutcher on Twitter"
"Time for a change, twitter name change... any suggestions?" she first tweeted, then replied to Piers Morgan, who suggested his name: "I think that one is taken!"
Actress Kirstie Alley made a simple, yet succinct suggestion: "MsMoore."
So far no name change, but ended her mini-Twitter session with: "collecting all the suggestions! thank you. keep them coming!!"
Related story: "Demi Moore Hospitalized For 'Whip-Its'"
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks