Actress Demi Moore yesterday addressed something many people had been asking her about -- why her Twitter name is still @mrskutcher.
The name reflects her past marriage to actor Ashton Kutcher, but the two have since divorced. After two years of dating the two actors--who have a 16-year age difference--wed in September 2005 and divorced in November 2011 following rumors that Kutcher cheated.
Related story: "Demi Moore Still Mrs. Kutcher on Twitter"
"Time for a change, twitter name change... any suggestions?" she first tweeted, then replied to Piers Morgan, who suggested his name: "I think that one is taken!"
Actress Kirstie Alley made a simple, yet succinct suggestion: "MsMoore."
So far no name change, but ended her mini-Twitter session with: "collecting all the suggestions! thank you. keep them coming!!"
Related story: "Demi Moore Hospitalized For 'Whip-Its'"
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- G8 Calls for Political Solution in Syria
- Putin Denies He Was Isolated at G8 Summit
- Kanye West's 'Yeezus': Angry Self-love
- Jimmy Hoffa Buried Alive, Reputed Underboss Says
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Boeing to Build Stretch-Dreamliners
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards