IBM is looking to team with innovative healthcare technology startups in South Florida.
"SmartCamp KickStart Miami" is an event at Florida International University in Miami iwhere innovative healthcare entrepreneurs showcase their solutions for better quality healthcare.
Those selected to participate will receive mentorship from venture capitalists, angel investors and industry advisers, exposure to IBM's executive and business development leaders, and a chance to advance to "SmartCamp" Boston.
Companies must be less than five years old, privately held, and have a solution to improve healthcare. Applications will be accepted through April 27.
To learn more, visit IBM.com/isv/startup. For questions, contact Eric Apse at firstname.lastname@example.org
The event will be held May 15 at FIU's College of Business Complex.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction