Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are officially engaged.
As if the two need to do more to prove their commintment to each other, Jolie was seen wearing a new bauble on her left index finger.
Jolie was seen wearing the ring on April 11 at a private viewing of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art's Chinese Galleries. The actress attended with her fiance, Pitt, and their son Pax, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The entertainment publication said that Robert Procop, a Beverly Hills jeweler has confirmed that he has designed an engagement ring for Jolie.
A rep for the jeweler says, "I can confirm that, yes, Robert Procop did indeed design an engagement ring for Angelina Jolie, designed in collaboration with Brad Pitt," reports the Hollywood Reporter.
The design process took about a year.
Jolie and Pitt have three adopted children, Maddox, Pax, and Zahara, and three biological children, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne.
This will be the second marriage for Pitt, and the third for Jolie.
Most Popular Stories
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.