Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are officially engaged.
As if the two need to do more to prove their commintment to each other, Jolie was seen wearing a new bauble on her left index finger.
Jolie was seen wearing the ring on April 11 at a private viewing of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art's Chinese Galleries. The actress attended with her fiance, Pitt, and their son Pax, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The entertainment publication said that Robert Procop, a Beverly Hills jeweler has confirmed that he has designed an engagement ring for Jolie.
A rep for the jeweler says, "I can confirm that, yes, Robert Procop did indeed design an engagement ring for Angelina Jolie, designed in collaboration with Brad Pitt," reports the Hollywood Reporter.
The design process took about a year.
Jolie and Pitt have three adopted children, Maddox, Pax, and Zahara, and three biological children, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne.
This will be the second marriage for Pitt, and the third for Jolie.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others