President Obama has officially called Kanye West a "jackass" and he means it.
In a story titled, "American Mozart," Atlantic writer David Samuels had the chance to ask Obama who he preferred, "Kanye West or Jay-Z?"
And Obama went with Jay-Z. Not only did he pick Beyonce's husband, he went on to confirm that West is a jackass--a talented one at that.
It went a little something like this:
Obama: "Although I like Kanye. He's a Chicago guy. Smart. He's very talented."
Samuels: "Even though you called him a jackass?"
Obama: "He is a jackass. But he's talented."
Welp, there you go.
To read the entire Atlantic piece click here.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia