President Obama has officially called Kanye West a "jackass" and he means it.
In a story titled, "American Mozart," Atlantic writer David Samuels had the chance to ask Obama who he preferred, "Kanye West or Jay-Z?"
And Obama went with Jay-Z. Not only did he pick Beyonce's husband, he went on to confirm that West is a jackass--a talented one at that.
It went a little something like this:
Obama: "Although I like Kanye. He's a Chicago guy. Smart. He's very talented."
Samuels: "Even though you called him a jackass?"
Obama: "He is a jackass. But he's talented."
Welp, there you go.
To read the entire Atlantic piece click here.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines