President Obama has officially called Kanye West a "jackass" and he means it.
In a story titled, "American Mozart," Atlantic writer David Samuels had the chance to ask Obama who he preferred, "Kanye West or Jay-Z?"
And Obama went with Jay-Z. Not only did he pick Beyonce's husband, he went on to confirm that West is a jackass--a talented one at that.
It went a little something like this:
Obama: "Although I like Kanye. He's a Chicago guy. Smart. He's very talented."
Samuels: "Even though you called him a jackass?"
Obama: "He is a jackass. But he's talented."
Welp, there you go.
To read the entire Atlantic piece click here.
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits