President Obama has officially called Kanye West a "jackass" and he means it.
In a story titled, "American Mozart," Atlantic writer David Samuels had the chance to ask Obama who he preferred, "Kanye West or Jay-Z?"
And Obama went with Jay-Z. Not only did he pick Beyonce's husband, he went on to confirm that West is a jackass--a talented one at that.
It went a little something like this:
Obama: "Although I like Kanye. He's a Chicago guy. Smart. He's very talented."
Samuels: "Even though you called him a jackass?"
Obama: "He is a jackass. But he's talented."
Welp, there you go.
To read the entire Atlantic piece click here.
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?