Singer Marc Anthony has filed for divorce from "American Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez in Los Angeles Superior Court, documents show.
The couple wed in 2004 and are the parents of 4-year-old twins, a son and daughter.
Anthony and Lopez announced their separation last July and each has moved on since with a new relationship.
TMZ said Wednesday Anthony is asking for joint legal and physical custody of their children and requesting each party pay his or her own legal fees.
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Google Stock Split Ahead
- Guns Are Hot in California
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Small Businesses Hiring, but Worry About Expense
- LULAC Convention Starts With Focus on LGBT Youth