Singer Marc Anthony has filed for divorce from "American Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez in Los Angeles Superior Court, documents show.
The couple wed in 2004 and are the parents of 4-year-old twins, a son and daughter.
Anthony and Lopez announced their separation last July and each has moved on since with a new relationship.
TMZ said Wednesday Anthony is asking for joint legal and physical custody of their children and requesting each party pay his or her own legal fees.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief