IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/12/12 -- DigiDeals.com is pleased to announce today the grand opening of its daily digital deal site launch project to the crowd funding community. Supporters now have the ability to personally participate in funding and collaborating on the launch of our highly anticipated Daily "Digital" Deal media property.
To support this crowd funding project please visit:
'Deal of the day' or flash sales is a type of digital commerce in which an exclusive product or service is offered for sale for a limited period. Members of DigiDeals receive daily offers and invitations saving them up to 100% on digital deals via Mobile APPs, Email and Social Networks.
The DigiDeals.com brand domain name and first digital deal sponsor have already been secured generating traction while the DigiDeals.com media property is in current development. As an incentive to the crowd funding community, DigiDeals is offering, for a minimum donation of $1, a * FREE Website deal with domain name and hosting package purchase.
To check out this sweet digital deal offer please visit:
DigiDeals.com provides daily deals on downloads in the following categories: Music, Video, Games, Android Apps, iPhone Apps, Music, Software, eBooks, Domain Names, Websites, Hosting and Online Membership Subscriptions. DigiDeals.com offers high-quality mobile and online digital product delivery with incentivized coupon discounts at the point of purchase.
Digideals,Inc. is focused on proliferating a digital niche, modeling successful group buying companies like Groupon, Google Offers, Yahoo! Deals, eBay Daily Deals, Best Buy Daily Deals, Facebook Deals, Living Social, and Gilt Groupe.
DigiDeals will launch this summer. Facebook fans can LIKE us at http://www.facebook.com/DigiDealsInc.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women