Mendoza Group Inc. on Tuesday named Lisa Fell as its new director of client services. She will be responsible for implementing comprehensive advertising and marketing strategies, including oversight of all creative and media services for Mendoza Group's expanding roster of multicultural clients, according to a news release.
Previously, she was vice president of operations for MediciGlobal, a clinical trials marketing company, where she was responsible for implementing patient recruitment and retention programs for pharmaceutical companies such as GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer and Sepracor.
"We are extremely happy to have a woman with Lisa's deep marketing experience, keen analytical skills and enthusiastic attitude as part of our team," Mia Mendoza, president and CEO of Mendoza Group, said in a statement. "Lisa's managerial and marketing expertise are just the type of talents that align with our current expansion of services."
Mendoza Group was founded in 1995 as the first full-service Hispanic advertising agency in Pennsylvania's Delaware Valley. It is headquartered in Media, Pa.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign