Mendoza Group Inc. on Tuesday named Lisa Fell as its new director of client services. She will be responsible for implementing comprehensive advertising and marketing strategies, including oversight of all creative and media services for Mendoza Group's expanding roster of multicultural clients, according to a news release.
Previously, she was vice president of operations for MediciGlobal, a clinical trials marketing company, where she was responsible for implementing patient recruitment and retention programs for pharmaceutical companies such as GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer and Sepracor.
"We are extremely happy to have a woman with Lisa's deep marketing experience, keen analytical skills and enthusiastic attitude as part of our team," Mia Mendoza, president and CEO of Mendoza Group, said in a statement. "Lisa's managerial and marketing expertise are just the type of talents that align with our current expansion of services."
Mendoza Group was founded in 1995 as the first full-service Hispanic advertising agency in Pennsylvania's Delaware Valley. It is headquartered in Media, Pa.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women