David Letterman dedicated a Top 10 list to aspiring Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney during a taping of "Late Show" in New York.
Letterman read "Words Rarely Used to Describe Mitt Romney" during Tuesday's edition of the show, shortly after Romney's rival Rick Santorum dropped out of the race.
Letterman's Top 10 list went as follows:
7. The Mormon Lenny Kravitz
6. Poor but honest
5. Silver-haired "sexplosion"
2. Friend to Irish setters
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Kanye West 'SNL Speech' Renounces Celebrity Status
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Jolie Mastectomy Raises Legal Questions
- Ullman Says Penney Turnaround Will Take Time