David Letterman dedicated a Top 10 list to aspiring Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney during a taping of "Late Show" in New York.
Letterman read "Words Rarely Used to Describe Mitt Romney" during Tuesday's edition of the show, shortly after Romney's rival Rick Santorum dropped out of the race.
Letterman's Top 10 list went as follows:
7. The Mormon Lenny Kravitz
6. Poor but honest
5. Silver-haired "sexplosion"
2. Friend to Irish setters
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say