David Letterman dedicated a Top 10 list to aspiring Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney during a taping of "Late Show" in New York.
Letterman read "Words Rarely Used to Describe Mitt Romney" during Tuesday's edition of the show, shortly after Romney's rival Rick Santorum dropped out of the race.
Letterman's Top 10 list went as follows:
7. The Mormon Lenny Kravitz
6. Poor but honest
5. Silver-haired "sexplosion"
2. Friend to Irish setters
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards