David Letterman dedicated a Top 10 list to aspiring Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney during a taping of "Late Show" in New York.
Letterman read "Words Rarely Used to Describe Mitt Romney" during Tuesday's edition of the show, shortly after Romney's rival Rick Santorum dropped out of the race.
Letterman's Top 10 list went as follows:
7. The Mormon Lenny Kravitz
6. Poor but honest
5. Silver-haired "sexplosion"
2. Friend to Irish setters
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight