David Letterman dedicated a Top 10 list to aspiring Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney during a taping of "Late Show" in New York.
Letterman read "Words Rarely Used to Describe Mitt Romney" during Tuesday's edition of the show, shortly after Romney's rival Rick Santorum dropped out of the race.
Letterman's Top 10 list went as follows:
7. The Mormon Lenny Kravitz
6. Poor but honest
5. Silver-haired "sexplosion"
2. Friend to Irish setters
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise