Hispanic Unity is hosting its annual entrepreneur summit in Hollywood, Fla.
Business owners, government agencies, chambers and small business experts will converge for a massive networking and learning opportunity at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood April 20th from 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
Hispanic Unity's showcase Entrepreneur Summit 2012 event will feature Keynote speaker Harry M. Jansen Kraemer Jr., a professor of management and strategy at Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management; and a principal at the private equity firm Madison Dearborn.
General admission is $75. Visit HUFevents.com or call 954-646-5403.
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Insurance Rule Change Angers Industry
- Alex Kinsey, Sierra Deaton Crowned 'X-Factor' Champs
- Revised GDP Up 4.1 Percent in 3rd Quarter
- Obama Opens Last-Minute Loophole in Insurance Law
- Obama's Dad Was Abusive Drunk, Half Brother Says
- Brian Boitano Announces That He Is Gay
- Time No Longer Stands Still for Cuban Entrepreneurs
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama
- BlackBerry Posts $4.4 Billion Quarterly Net Loss