Hispanic Unity is hosting its annual entrepreneur summit in Hollywood, Fla.
Business owners, government agencies, chambers and small business experts will converge for a massive networking and learning opportunity at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood April 20th from 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
Hispanic Unity's showcase Entrepreneur Summit 2012 event will feature Keynote speaker Harry M. Jansen Kraemer Jr., a professor of management and strategy at Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management; and a principal at the private equity firm Madison Dearborn.
General admission is $75. Visit HUFevents.com or call 954-646-5403.
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information