Four more singers said goodbye to "The Voice" Tuesday night, this time from the teams of Adam Levine and Cee Lo Green.
America voted to keep Mathai, Tony Lucca and the bow tied Pip on Team Adam, leaving Kim Yarbrough, Karla Davis and Katrina Parker to fend for themselves in a sing-off.
Sticking around on Team Cee Lo were Juliet Simms, who had the best performance Monday night with Sting's "Roxanne;" Jamar Rogers, no slouch himself on Lenny Kravitz's "Are You Gonna Go My Way?"; and the adorable James Massone (does anyone else think he looks a lot like the kid from "Big" or is it just me?).
That left Lex Luthor look-a-like Tony Vincent, Erin Martin and Cheesa (whose name is, for some reason, pronounced Chessa and not Cheese-a) to sing for Cee Lo's save.
Adam chose to keep Katrina, who sang No Doubt's "Don't Speak," but I thought Karla's take on on Bonnie Raitt's "I Can't Make You Love Me" was better.
Team Cee Lo seemed to excel in the high pressure situation. Erin sang Elton John's "Your Song," which showcased her voice much better than "Walk Like An Egyptian" did the night before.
But Cee Lo saved Cheesa, whose "All By Myself" was pretty awesome by the end.
"The Voice" returns with a new episode at 8 p.m. Monday.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women