WASHINGTON, April 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Government of Puebla released today a web video "Discover Puebla" to invite US tourists to visit Mexico during the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Puebla.
To view the web video, please visit: http://www.youtube.com/5deMayoPuebla
As part of the "5 de Mayo, Celebrate in Puebla" campaign, poblanos want to inspire visitors to explore a wide variety of offerings that have long made Puebla a year round top foreign Mexican tourist destination.
"The State of Puebla is one of the most diverse of the thirty-two Mexican States. Within a day trip one can visit different regions that range from lush forests, mountains with interesting microclimates, lakes, rivers, mineral waters, ecological preserves, and archeological sites," said Eric Rojo, Washington DC Representative 5 de Mayo Planning Committee.
Puebla has thousands of attractions, including the Great Pyramid of Cholula, Cerro de San Miguel, San Pedro Atmatla, Valsequillo, Zacatlan, Barrio del Artista, and much more that combine history, culture and nature.
"The colonial architectural and library richness in many forms culminate with the churrigueresque style of baroque that reached its height in Mexico. Its unique and rich cuisine, furniture, textiles, and world famous Talavera tiles and pottery make Puebla a true Mexican treasure where nature and history intertwine," added Eric Rojo.
For more information please visit http://www.5demayopuebla.mxThe Government of Puebla
Web site: http://www.5demayopuebla.mx/
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief